Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost to replace my roof?
Our roofs start out at only $4,800! The price of your roof will be decided by a few different variables such as size, pitch of the roof, what products you decide to use, ect. We offer free estimates so call us to get a price for your roof replacement.
Do you work with insurance companies?
Yes! We work with every insurance company, including Allstate, Shelter, Farmers, State Farm, and more! Give us a call and we will answer any insurance related questions you may have.
How do I know its time for a new roof?
- Shingle edges are curled, or shingle tabs are cupped.
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Cracked shingles.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles.
- The roof just looks old and worn.
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can be experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life.
- Dark streaks. Airborne algae cause dark streaks on wood decking. While this may not necessarily harm the roof shingles, it may not look good.
- Moss can grow on roof surfaces that don’t get much sunlight, especially in cool, moist climates. Moss growth can be more than a cosmetic issue. Moss holds moisture against the roof surface and over time in freezing climates can cause damage to the granules on the top of the shingles. Moss can be brushed off but it won’t prevent it from growing again; take care not to damage the shingle surface.
If you have any of these problems listed above or just want a check up on your roof give us a call, we offer 100% free roof inspections
Area’s we Serve
Below we have listed multiple area’s we offer Roof Replacement, Roof Repair, Roof Inspections, Roof Estiamtes, Siding Replacements, Siding Repair, Siding Inspections
If you dont see your area listed please give us a call and we can see if we service you